- Dit evenement is voorbij.
TU Delft Space Institute – SRON -TNO Symposium 2021
16 november 2021 - 09:00 | 17:30
SAVE THE DATE!
On November 16, 2021 the TU Delft Space Institute – SRON -TNO Symposium 2021 titled “Towards a Dutch Clear Air Consortium: Atmospheric Monitoring – From Technology to Applications” will take place at the Art Centre Delft and via video.
The Symposium will focus on the following topics:
• Advances in in science and instrument technology for atmospheric monitoring
• A perspective on the development of the commercial market for emission monitoring
• Round table discussions with key stakeholders from the Dutch Space ecosystem
• Break-out sessions to enter in discussion with the audience
Context: The Dutch Clear Air Consortium is an initiative of KNMI, TNO, SRON and TU Delft. It aims to sustain and expand the Dutch knowledge position for using earth observation to help preventing climate change and air pollution. The symposium shall help to inform attendees on this consortium, gather inspiring ideas for research, and connect to industry and government stakeholders.
The Symposium will see the participation of major experts from academia, national research institutes, industry and government. More information will be made available soon.
Date and time
The timeframe of the symposium is indicatively from 9:00 to 17:30. The Symposium will have a hybrid setting: the participation will be possible both in-person and online.