- Dit Agenda item is verlopen.
- Dit Agenda is voorbij.
Cleantech Summit @ Rotterdam
november 22, 2017 @ 08:00 - november 23, 2017 @ 17:00
The Cleantech Summit, an initiative of the Tech Tour and the International Venture Club (IVC), hosted by the City of Rotterdam, will take place again in Rotterdam on 22-23 November 2017 and will focus on showcasing the best investment opportunities within the cleantech industry in Europe. On November 23 there will be an Investor Venture Club Roundtable, Venture Academy and Summit Welcome Cocktail & Dinner taking place.
The agenda of The Cleantech Summit 2017 will include 40 company presentations by CEOs, discussion panels, keynotes and top level networking. 150 guests will be present at the Summit Networking Dinner on 22 November, representing the “Who’s Who” of the Cleantech and Venture Capital market who are invited to join our Tech Tour delegates, including top executives from blue chip technology companies, international venture capitalists, investment bankers, specialized press, service providers and advisers coming from all around the world. The presenting companies have also the opportunity to benefit from our Investment Readiness Programme (to take place on 10 October) and the Venture Academy (to take place on 22 November).
The programme revolves around the following four sectors:
- Energy Transition: generation, storage, infrastructure, efficiency
- Circular Economy: water and wastewater, air and environment, recycling and waste, agri-tech, bio based economy
- Smart cities and Mobility: including electricity and IoT, connected homes, efficient buildings, materials, enabling software, sensors, electric vehicles, and urban air mobility
- Maritime and Offshore: condition based maintenance, offshore renewables, smart maritime shipping, logistics and port management.
The complete programme you can find here.
Here you can registrate for the Cleantech Summit 2017.
The location of this event is:
Beursplein 37 in Rotterdam, Netherlands