Cleantech Summit @ Rotterdam
november 21 - november 22
The Cleantech Summit – Energy Transition, an initiative of the Tech Tour and the International Venture Club (IVC), hosted by the City of Rotterdam, will take place again in Rotterdam on 21-22 November 2018 and will focus on showcasing the best investment opportunities within the cleantech industry in Europe.
The Cleantech Summit will include 30 scale-up company presentations by CEOs, discussion panels, keynotes and top-level networking. 150 guests will be present at the Summit Networking Dinner on 21 November, representing the “Who’s Who” of the Cleantech and Venture Capital market who are invited to join our Tech Tour delegates, including top executives from blue-chip technology companies, international venture capitalists, investment bankers, specialized press, service providers and advisers coming from all around the world. The presenting companies have also the opportunity to benefit from our CEO Masterclasses and workshops (to take place on 21 November).
The programme revolves around the following four sectors:
- Energy Transition: generation, storage, infrastructure, efficiency
- Smart cities and Mobility
- Maritime and Offshore
Why should you attend?
- 1 Great location: Rotterdam
- 2 Hosting networks: Tech Tour + International Venture Club
- 1 Day to engage with successful peers and decision makers
- 30 Scale-Ups- CEOs of high-performing growth companies in Cleantech industries
- 4 Super Scale-Ups – Success stories of the most successful companies in the sector
- 10 wow factor companies – emerging companies to deliver an elevator pitch
- 20+ Corporate development leaders
- 60+ International VC investors and specialist intermediaries
- 180+ Participants of this exclusive event
More information and registration
Look for more information and registration on the website of TechTour.