- Dit Agenda item is verlopen.
- Dit Agenda is voorbij.
Webinar: ‘Aerospace & HighTech Cybersecurity’
29 oktober @ 15:00 - 17:15
Cybersecurity is a serious threat to the aerospace and airport industries and the high-tech manufacturing business in general. In collaboration with NAG (Netherlands Aerospace Group) and InnovationQuarter, HI organizes a webinar on the subject of Cyber Security on Thursday, October 29th from 15:00 – 17:15. During the webinar, we provide insight into how hackers work, how vulnerable our industry is and how you can identify the risks for your company and take countermeasures. Frank Jansen, managing director NAG, will be the chairman of the webinar.
The meeting is particularly suitable for management and IT managers, but all interested parties are of course welcome.
15:00 Short welcome by
- Holland Instrumentation: Maarten Schippers, CEO Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands
- Innovation Quarter: Niels Krol, senior account manager Aerospace
- NAG: Jan Verbeek, vice chairman NAG & Partner – Knowledge Management and Innovation at ADSE
15.10 Presentations & Q&A
- René Ouwehand, Business unit manager Security Advisory Fox IT “Know your enemy”
- Bert Willemsen, director aXite Security Group & Menno Cadee, technical director aXite Security Group “Cybersecurity: compliance and reality”
- Egbert Jan Sol, Smart Industry Program Director TNO “Practical cybersecurity in Smart Industry and Industrial IoT systems”
- Eric van Meijer, head of ICT Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands “Cybersecurity awareness at Airbus Leiden. What we do to avoid workplace accidents”
16:30 Panel Discussion
Led by Eric van der Veen, Business Manager Aerospace by the Netherlands Aerospace Centre (NLR)
- Liesbeth Holterman projectleider Cybersecurity Centrum Maakindustrie
- Peter Thun, Managing director (owner) of HTC Parking & Security B.V. (representative Cyber-resilience consortium)
- Bert Willemsen, director aXite Security Group
- Jochen de Vet, Regional Security Officer, Europe & Asia Pacific | GKN Aerospace
17.15 End of Webinar
This webinar is made possible by a financial contribution of: