- Dit Agenda item is verlopen.
- Dit Agenda is voorbij.
StartupFest Europe @ The Netherlands
september 25, 2017 - september 28, 2017
StartupFest Europe ‘17 presents ‘Global challenges, Startup Solutions’
Startups can change the world. And they will. StartupFest Europe ‘17 presents ‘Global challenges, Startup Solutions’. From 25-29 September the Netherlands will be the epicenter for international startups, scale ups, investors, scientists, corporates and other innovators. The festival will feature thematic events, fun & energizing meetups, deep dives and deal-making throughout the Netherlands. StartupFest Europe will be organized and fueled by a coalition of partners under leadership of StartupDelta in collaboration with Amsterdam Capital Week.
‘Global challenges – like health, security, clean energy and food security– demand transformative, sustainable and technical solutions. Startups can play a major and potentially decisive role in solving these challenges. But to do so startups, scale ups, investors, scientists and corporates must collaborate. StartupFest Europe ‘17 will be a celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation bringing these innovators together’, says StartupDelta Envoy and StartupFest co-founder Constantijn van Oranje.
The following events are planned:
- CapitalFest: Global challenges startup solutions, co-organized with Amsterdam Capital Week
- FinTech & Security: The key to trust in digital services
- Social Impact: Doing Business and doing good by building the ‘impact economy’
- New Energies and Smart Mobility: New solutions to global energy, emission reduction and mobility challenges
- Blockchain: Co-creating the next operating system for our society
- Industry 4.0: Het vergroten van de concurrentiekracht van de industrie met maatschappelijke relevantie
- New materials: Innovative solutions for the circular, biobased and energy economy
- Amsterdam Capital Week, connecting with investors the Amsterdam way including Angel Island Secret Retreat (for investors and startups only) and the Startup comedy approach
- and more to come on health and food security.
Events during StartupFest Europe 2017
StartupFest Europe is a week long festival. Each day events will take place that focus on startups in specific verticals. Look here for more information on the events and their locations.
StartupFest is Powered by
Brainport Eindhoven, Brightlands, StartupUtrecht, FoundedInGroningen, Novel-T, StartupAmsterdam, StartupGelderland, StartupZuidHolland, Accenture, AkzoNobel, Amazon Web Services, Amsterdam Capital Week, Booking.com, Cisco, Deloitte, DutchChain, Holland FinTech, Impact City, Impact Hub, ISPT, Liberty Global, Rabobank, RTLz, Shell, YES!Delft, Ziggo and more to come.