- Dit Agenda item is verlopen.
- Dit Agenda is voorbij.
Seminar ‘Brexit: how does it affect your business?’
april 20, 2017 @ 15:00 - 17:30
Seminar ‘Brexit: how does it affect your business?’ @ Rotterdam
The recent announcement that British Prime Minister Theresa May will trigger Article 50 on March 29, starting official negotiations between the UK and the European Union, makes the Brexit more and more imminent. InnovationQuarter and Rotterdam Partners are therefore organising the seminar ‘Brexit: how does it affect your business?’ on Thursday, April 20 at the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) in Rotterdam.
During the seminar, a number of experts will share their views on important aspects of the upcoming Brexit. The seminar is specially meant for companies and organisations that are active in the field of international business, trade and investment. Speakers at this Brexit seminar include:
- Jeroen Nijland (Commissioner of the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency)
- Jurriaan Kalf (Country Risk Analyst at Rabobank)
- Wilco Heiwegen (Policy Advisor International Business at evofenedex, Dutch association for export and logistics)
- Rem Korteweg (Senior Research Fellow at Clingendael, Netherlands institute of International Relations)
- Liam McCloy (Public Affairs Expert – FleishmanHillard)
Networking after the event will take place at Venture Café Rotterdam’s weekly gathering.
Programme, registration & location
- The seminiar will be on Thursday, April 20 from 15.00 – 17.30 hrs.
- Attendance is free of charge. Look here for more information on the programme.
- Places at the event are limited so to confirm your attendance, please register today.
- The location of this event is: CIC Rotterdam, Groothandelsgebouw, 7th floor @ Rotterdam